Learning Management Solutions for Safety
Online training systems, commonly referred to as Learning Management Systems, are applications that are used to administer, track, manage, and report on training within and across organizations. Unfortunately, some systems can be difficult to use, complicated to manage, and require months to set up. This Learning Management System provides all the benefits of an enterprise level LMS without the complications.
Advanced system features include:
- Integration of Multiple Training Requirements – Allows organizations the option to integrate external online courses, external classroom training, and any form of internal training to manage all aspects of competency using one system.
- Automation and Efficiencies – extensive notification and reporting functions makes it very easy for users to obtain and maintain training and for leaders to know when workers' training is about to or has expired.
- Competency Verification– comprehensive competency assessment options include creating custom quizzes or tests as well assigning, scheduling, and linking follow up practical assessments to any competency in the system and allowing organizations to fully document and verify competency.
Excel Compatibility and Data Management
File compatibility can sometimes hold back organizations and their learning systems. To keep you moving forward, The system uses an Excel-compatible data management system, making it one of the fastest ways for your company to go paperless. Simply upload your company’s spreadsheet information, and our system will centrally manage important data for you and output XSL or CSV files upon request.
Excel spreadsheets allow you to:
- Create user accounts
- Update user profiles
- Store training information, including copies of certificates
- Download training reports to your desktop
- Verify employees with payroll comparison
- Convert data storage files for external and internal use
Excel-compatible data management creates seamless communication between your LMS and the spreadsheet files currently used by your various departments.
With drag-and-drop file management, it has never been easier for your staff to store and manage employee information. This feature allows you to automatically assign documents to individual users, select multiple files for transfer, and even upload thousands of files at a time. No advanced coding or computer training is required. The interface is straightforward and designed to save you time.
Whether uploading compliance documents, creating training sessions, enrolling employees in training, or managing existing files, drag-and-drop functionality works smoothly throughout the entire system; just drag the file you want to its desired destination, drop it in the folder, and watch your work complete itself.
Drag-and-drop file management allows you to:
- Reduce administrative time
- Lower the cost of paper
- Centralize documents